It’s that time of year again!
The WFS Conference Management Team invites you to participate in this year’s Conference Logo Challenge! We are seeking an image that represents our slogan and can lay the foundation for our conference marketing and materials theme this year.
Our conference theme this year is:
- Logo may include the actual words of the slogan, but it is not required.
- Image should be compatible with overall WFS branding/style.
- Logo must be professional quality and print-ready.
- The WFS “W” logo may be included in the image.
- Many women like to be able to use their tote bag and other conference loot after the event, but still wish to maintain their privacy as a woman in recovery. Please do not include the words recovery, sobriety, etc., in the image.
- Minimum 300 dpi.
- Minimum 1080 pixels square.
- Maximum file size 1 MB.
- PNG files preferred. Vector file if available only for selected logo.
- Any third-person artwork used, including images, clipart, fonts, etc., should be royalty-free and acceptable for commercial reuse without attribution; reasonable licensing fees (target <$100) may be paid by the organization if design is selected.
Some Royalty-Free Resources:
- Images: pexels.com, pixabay.com, unsplash.com
- Fonts: fontsquirrel.com, fonts.google.com
Submissions Must Include:
- Full-color PNG of image.
- Single-color PNG of image – this will be used for screen-printing projects and may not include gradations of the color; best format is black and white (not grayscale).
- Link where WFS can confirm or obtain reuse rights and directly download any third-party files used (excluding most Microsoft fonts).
Thursday, December 3, 2020
Email submissions to: [email protected]
Selection Process: Logos will be evaluated based on a number of factors, including consistency with design considerations and technical requirements, relation to other organizational initiatives, usability in print and other mediums, etc. Depending on quality, suitability, and number of submissions, two or more logos may be opened for a poll of WFS participants. Final selection of official logo rests with the Conference Management Team.
Save the Date!
The 2021 Virtual Conference event will be held online
June 11-13, 2021