Your cart is currently empty!
WFS New Life Program Acceptance Statements
- I have a life-threatening problem that once had me.
I now take charge of my life and my well-being. I accept the responsibility.
- Negative thoughts destroy only myself.
My first conscious sober act is to reduce negativity in my life.
- Happiness is a habit I am developing.
Happiness is created, not waited for.
- Problems bother me only to the degree I permit.
I now better understand my problems. I do not permit problems to overwhelm me.
- I am what I think.
I am a capable, competent, caring, compassionate woman.
- Life can be ordinary or it can be great.
Greatness is mine by a conscious effort.
- Love can change the course of my world.
Caring is all-important.
- The fundamental object of life is emotional and spiritual growth.
Daily I put my life into a proper order, knowing which are the priorities.
- The past is gone forever.
No longer am I victimized by the past. I am a new woman.
- All love given returns.
I am learning to know that I am loved.
- Enthusiasm is my daily exercise.
I treasure the moments of my New Life.
- I am a competent woman, and I have much to give life.
This is what I am, and I shall know it always.
- I am responsible for myself and for my actions.
I am in charge of my mind, my thoughts, and my life.
To make the program effective for you, arise each morning fifteen minutes earlier than usual and go over the thirteen Acceptance Statements. Then begin to think about each one by itself. Take one statement and use it consciously all day. At the end of the day, just before sleeping, review the use of it and what affects it had that day for you and your actions.