WFS New Life Acceptance Statements
- I have a life-threatening problem that once had me.
I now take charge of my life and my well-being. I accept the responsibility.
- Negative thoughts destroy only myself.
My first conscious sober act is to reduce negativity in my life.
- Happiness is a habit I am developing.
Happiness is created, not waited for.
- Problems bother me only to the degree I permit.
I now better understand my problems. I do not permit problems to overwhelm me.
- I am what I think.
I am a capable, competent, caring, compassionate woman.
- Life can be ordinary or it can be great.
Greatness is mine by a conscious effort.
- Love can change the course of my world.
Caring is all important.
- The fundamental object of life is emotional and spiritual growth.
Daily I put my life into a proper order, knowing which are the priorities.
- The past is gone forever.
No longer am I victimized by the past. I am a new woman.
- All love given returns.
I am learning to know that I am loved.
- Enthusiasm is my daily exercise.
I treasure the moments of my New Life.
- I am a competent woman, and have much to give life.
This is what I am, and I shall know it always.
- I am responsible for myself and for my actions.
I am in charge of my mind, my thoughts, and my life.
Use the Thirteen Statements daily. Read them each morning, then choose one and practice it all day for a week. After that, select another and use it for a week. In time, the actions resulting from the use of these Statements will become automatic and your life will change for the better.
(c) 1976, 1987, 1993, 2017